Re: st: Re: xtabond2 - what does large N mean?

From   "tutor um" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: xtabond2 - what does large N mean?
Date   Thu, 10 May 2007 17:58:57 +0200

Thank you Rodrigo for your quick answer! That helped.

Another question concerning the size of N. If N=100 and xtabond uses
e.g. 100 instruments, would this still yield ok results? where would
be the limit?
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.