Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: graphing rrr from mlogit

From   Naomi Spence <>
Subject   st: graphing rrr from mlogit
Date   Wed, 09 May 2007 13:25:37 -0400

I am using a multinomial logit model to predict type of violence--variable name "violence" with values 0=none, 1=psychological, 2=physical. My main independent variable of interest is an index "malsum" that ranges from 0-12.
I want a graph that depicts changes in "violence" with increasing values of "malsum." I'm visualizing a graph with 3 lines--one for each outcome category on "violence". Ideally, I would like the y axis to show the relative risks (I'm using mlogit option rrr), but I'll settle for predicted probabilities. I have tried a few different things, but the best I can do gives me 3 separate graphs with 1 line each that I can "combine" to put them on one panel but I'd like to have the 3 lines on the same graph.

Any suggestions?

* For searches and help try: