Statalist The Stata Listserver

[no subject]

I want to do a graph box where my data is in wide form. For example,
observation has information on 3 groups where the information is stored
separate variables, say age1 age2 age3.
If I would reshape the data to long form I could do

.gr box age, over(groupid)

Is there an option to do that with my wide data table or is it necessary
reshape the data?

   help graph box

You need not reshape the data; the following does what I think you want:
   graph box age1 age2 age3

Hope this helps

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6