Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Question about ivreg

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Question about ivreg
Date   Tue, 8 May 2007 11:16:33 -0400

This is a FAQ on the list, and the answer is no. Such an option to
-ivreg- would make the regression no longer IV, but a system
estimator, one version (3SLS) of which is available to some extent in

ssc inst ivreg2, replace
ivreg2 lwage exper expersq (educ=kidslt6), first
est sto iv
reg3 (lwage=exper expersq educ) (educ=kidslt6)
est sto reg3
est table *, eq(1) se