Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: calculating a loglikelihood in regress

From   Dan MacNulty <>
Subject   st: calculating a loglikelihood in regress
Date   Wed, 02 May 2007 21:14:33 -0700

Dear all,
Does anyone know if it's possible to calculate a loglikelihood value from regress? I tried to download and implement the command "reglike", but I was unsuccessful. Perhaps someone is aware of an up-to-date alternative, or can provide further instruction on how to use the reglike procedure. Any insights would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dan MacNulty
* For searches and help try: