st: Fixed effects R-squared

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Fixed effects R-squared
Date   Tue, 1 May 2007 22:57:29 +0100

Hello,
I would really much appreciate if anyone could help me with the
following question.

I am doing a fixed effects estimation and I am not sure which is the
right measure of R-squared to report. Is it within, between or overall?
I think the overall is right when you are doing random effects, but I am
not sure about fixed effects.

Could you please help me?

Thank you

Dagmar Hertova
LSE MSc Economics student

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

The London School of Economics and Political Science (the School) is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, under registered number 00070527, and having its registered office at 10th Floor, Tower One, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE.

The inclusion of this information does not of itself make this email a business document of the School and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the School accepts no liability for the content and opinions in any non-business emails.