st: RE: Re: transform areg R-sqr to xtreg R-sqr or weight for xtreg?

Subject   st: RE: Re: transform areg R-sqr to xtreg R-sqr or weight for xtreg?
Date   Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:17:16 +0100

Weiwei,

If you are getting different estimates, then you need to sort this out
first.

Did -xtivreg2- give you any warning messages about dropping observations
that were singletons or something like that?

If you can't work out what the source of the difference is, post the
command line and basic output from -areg- and -xtivreg2- and see if
anyone here can work out why the results differ.

--Mark