Re: st: RE: testing for significant differences between coefficients in different models

From   "Tim Wade" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: testing for significant differences between coefficients in different models
Date   Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:57:47 -0400

I don't think suest will work with a cox regression because equation
level scores can't be generated by -predict-. this is described in the
Stata manual under -suest-

Tim