st: RE: interaction effects ineff

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: interaction effects ineff
Date   Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:26:41 +0200

--- Carola Weiss wrote:
> I want to figure out if there�s an interaction effect between my
> independent variables "tenure" and "dummy for a special group
> membership". I can�t really handle the command inteff- I always get
> an error message. And the help command is not really instructive...

Your question isn't particularly instructive either. All you told us
is that you are trying to use -inteff- and that you get an error. You
haven't told us what the exact command was you typed, and what the
error message was. So how are we supposed to know what your problem
is? And if we don't know what the problem is, how are we supposed to
help you find a solution?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081