RE: st:Dummy varaibles with Oaxaca decomposition

From   "Simo Hansen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st:Dummy varaibles with Oaxaca decomposition
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:05:48 +0300

Dear Ben,
With your help, I use the following command lines and it worked:
cnsreg lwage one ed1 ed2 ed3 ed4 ed5 ed6  if female==0,
noconst c(2);
estimates store male;
cnsreg lwage one ed1 ed2 ed3 ed4 ed5 ed6   if female==1,
noconst c(2);
estimates store female;
cnsreg lwage male female one ed1 ed2 ed3 ed4 ed5 ed6 if inlist(female,0,1),
noconst c(1-2);
estimates store pooled;
oaxaca male female, ref(pooled);

My question is that how I can retrieve the standard errors in this setting?
Thanks for your kind help.
Simo