Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

From   "Lars E. Kroll" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/
Date   Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:35:13 +0200

Just one more (major) change. Afterwards it should work as everybody wants it:

I changed from a simple blog to the google group service that has
additional features like topic or post feeds and posting stats. For
posts from now on, it will be be an archive that is much more
convenient (gmail like) than the ones that are provided now.

Old users of the blogspot feed should update their feed settings.
Users of feedburner (15 up to now) shouldn't experience any problem.

Hope this will help you even more ;-)

Lars