Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

From   "Lars E. Kroll" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/
Date   Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:31:53 +0200

I appreciated your remarks to the RSS Feed on http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

1. Because it is not possible to order things in treads at blogspot I
think establishing a real new archive doesn't make sense.

If you want to use google's search capabilities on statalist just try
a site search by google: "estout
site:http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/";
(I've implemented this site search in the blog, so now you can use it
as a starting point for your archive search)

2. I decided to use blogspot because its simple to set up and we don't
need a replacement for the whole archive (see above).

I hope you enjoy this service.

Have a nice weekend,

Lars