Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:57:28 +0200

Hi all,

I would prefer a news server via NNTP.

Is there any way to configure Outlook Express to
display all posts by threads? (as it is done in the archive)

Regards, Sergiy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

Lars,

Thank you for setting this up. Disabling comments makes sense but why
are you deleting older posts? I see no harm in having Statalist
messages archived at one more site. On the contrary, some readers may
prefer a Blogger archive and its search function. What do other list
members think?

Friedrich

--- "Lars E. Kroll" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear all,

since a year or so the former RSS feed for statalist isn't working.
For me it appeared very convinient to see what's on on statalist
without switching to my email account. So I created a new RSS Feed
for Statalist at http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

If you want to subscribe to it simply use one of the following
adresses in your preferred feed reader:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/StatalistRss

http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

A few remarks:
===========
- As long it exist, this feed will remain without any form of
advertisement.
- Post on the list older than 7 days will be deleted, because
   it should't become a replacement of the well introduced archives
- There's no possibility for permanent links to posts or
   for comments outside of statalist itself
- If there are any legal issues with this RSS feed/blog contact me
   [email protected] and I'll stop the violation of rights or the
whole service immediately.
- There's no warranty that this service remains online!
- Any opinion mentioned by others on statalist isn't mine at all.

Hope this helps ;-)

Yours Lars
--

Lars E. Kroll