Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: New RSS Feed of statalist | http://statalistrss.blogspot.com/
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Lars,

Thank you for setting this up. Disabling comments makes sense but why
are you deleting older posts? I see no harm in having Statalist
messages archived at one more site. On the contrary, some readers may
prefer a Blogger archive and its search function. What do other list
members think?

Friedrich