RE: st: diagnostics with pweight / svyreg

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: diagnostics with pweight / svyreg
Date   Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:08:06 +0100

Can you supply a literature reference where the theory
is worked out for these tests with pweights and/or
they are applied in a way that makes the theoretical
extension clear?

On the other hand, it could be that you are the first
person to work out the theory, which explains why the
code doesn't yet exist.

More positively, the best way to look at these
matters is often graphical. The commands in the -modeldiag-
package are not so fussy. Correspondingly, there is
onus on the user to take responsibility for what she
is doing. -search modeldiag- for location.

Eva Gottschalk

Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>:

> > Which commands are you referring to? Please be more specific. The
> > combined subject index in my Stata manual has the following entries
> > under "regression diagnostics":
> >
> > - ladder
> > - logistic
> > - predict