st: mysureg's noconstant option

From   "Woolton Lee" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: mysureg's noconstant option
Date   Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:53:37 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am running the mysureg command (estimates SUR equations via ML) to
estimate a multivariate system of three equations.  For some reason, I can't
use the 'noconstant' option (which I think would suppress the constant terms
in all of the equations) even though the help command instructions indicate
that that is an option I may use for mysureg.  Is this a bug with mysureg or
am I missing something?  I've included my code below.

forvalues x = 1/5 {;

      mysureg (lncom_vc lncommm lncomq lnphys lnhosp lnadm lnoth lnami time
            lncommmsq lncomqsq lnphyssq lnhospsq lnadmsq lnothsq lnamisq
timesq tlncommm tlncomq tlnhosp tlnphys tlnadm tlnoth tlnami
		lncommmlnhosp lncommmlnphys lncommmlnadm lncommmlnoth
		lncomqlnhosp lncomqlnphys lncomqlnadm lncomqlnoth
lncommmlncomq
		lnphyslnhosp lnphyslnoth lnphyslnadm lnhosplnadm lnhosplnoth
lnadmlnoth lnamilnhosp lnamilnphys lnamilnoth lnamilnadm
lnamilncommm lnamilncomq othexp_ind)
            (phys_shr lnhosp lnphys lnoth lnadm lncommm lncomq lnami time)
            (hosp_shr lnphys lnhosp lnoth lnadm lncommm lncomq lnami time)
             if _j == `x', cluster(cocode)
                     constraints(/* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
                                          17 18 19 20 21 22 */
                                          23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30);
};

Any help would be greatly appreciated,