Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: analysis of continuous gestational age

From   Ali Khashan <>
Subject   st: analysis of continuous gestational age
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:29:22 +0100

Dear all,
I am using a very large dataset (N=1.3m) to analyse the effect of a categorical
variable on gestational age (continuous variable). I used linear regression
(regress) but as you would probably expect the residuals are not normally
distributed. I used qreg but the results do not look right.

Could anyone tell me what is the best analysis for continuous gestational

Many Thanks