st: estimate ATTE with treatreg

From   "Sonja Gensler" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: estimate ATTE with treatreg
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:18:20 -0400

Dear all,
I would like to use the method of control functions to estimate the average
treatment on the treated effect (ATTE) of an endogenous binary variable with
treatreg.

And here is my question: How can I determine the ATTE?

Am I right that the parameter of the endogenous variable is just the average
treatment effect (ATE) and not the ATTE? Am I right that the difference
between yctrt and ycntrt is useful to determine the bias in ATTE but is also
not equal to the ATTE?

Thanks in advance,
Sonja

Sonja Gensler