Re: st: eliminate oppositie positive and negative values

From   sara borelli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: eliminate oppositie positive and negative values
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:56:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Michael,
thank you so much again for your help, I really
appreciate it!
Sara

> Woops, I copied your own syntax errors below.
> Clearly, yoiu can't have a
> variable named abs(xm) and the code should be
> changed to absxm.  Also, I would
> combine replace todrop line in with the gen todrop
> line as one logical
> condition, since it should be faster that way,
> especially if you are working
> with a large dataset and many times though the loop.
>
> Michael

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html