Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: RE: time series plot with shaded bands

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: time series plot with shaded bands
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:53:39 +0200

--- MA V wrote:
> My data is annual but I would like to specify quarterly ranges for the
> shaded bands.
> i.e. I want the time series plot to "connect the dots" for yearly
> observations but I want to specify a range that goes from Jan to March in a
> given year, for example.

Say you want that band in 2006, than within the -twoway function- command
use the option range(2006 2006.25)

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam