Re: st: Deleting a cohort

From   "sara khan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Deleting a cohort
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:47:14 +0100

Sorry to bother you again - actually, I noticed a slight problem that
I should have should have mentioned in the previous mail. Your code
correctly drops a run of "not emp", however, I wish to keep "not emp"
if  it preceded by "emp" in the previous wave as I am interested in
transitions for spell analysis. In eg below, I do not want to  drop
ID=9 and wave=5 :

ID	WAVE	empstat	drop
-------------	----	-----------
7	2	not emp	1
7	3	not emp	1
7	4	not emp	1
7	5	not emp	1
7	6	not emp	1
7	7	not emp	1
7	8	not emp	1
7	9	not emp	1
7	10	not emp	1
7	11	not emp	1
9	2	emp	0
9	3	emp	0
9	4	emp	0
9	5	not emp	1

On 3/29/07, sara khan <[email protected]> wrote:
Many thanks to you and Sergiy. This is what I needed.