Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: r134 too many values in mca

From   "philippe van kerm" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: r134 too many values in mca
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:54:31 +0200

I don't think -mca- issues such an error code itself. It is probably
returned by a command called internally. Such an error message may be
caused by a call to -tabulate- beyond its admissible limits:

. help limits

reveals that the max # of rows & cols in two-way table is 300x20 (for

Try tracking the source of the error by using -set trace on- to check
this conjecture. If you contact me privately with more detailed
information, I could try to see if I can help.

st: r134 too many values in mca