Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: conditioning running

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: conditioning running
Date   Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:01:07 +0100 (BST)

--- irodriguez <> wrote:
> I have two do files I want to run one and then the other but I need
> run the second do file as many time as it change results from its
> running

The most efficient way of doing that depends on what you exactly want
to do, but generally I would use a -while- loop here. If you give a bit
more info I'll try to cook up an example (maybe tomorrow though, since
it is getting a bit late here).

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting address:

+31 20 5986715

Yahoo! Photos is now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.