Re: st: xtpmg error message

From   "Felix K Rioja" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: xtpmg error message
Date   Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:28:59 -0400

xtpmg  is a program written by Ed Blackburne to implement the Pooled Mean Group estimator. He has posted on this forum before and offered to send it to those interested.

If anyone, or Ed, has run into this error before, any hints would be appreciated.

--- Felix K Rioja <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am getting a message:  "conformability error" when I attempt to run
> xtpmg (Pesaran et al's PMG estimator).
> The data is a cross country panel including about 2500 obs.
> The program reaches the 4th or 5th iteration before stopping and
> generating the error message.

I don't know the command -xtpmg-, nor does -findit- so tell us a bit
more on where you got it.

Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam