Re: st: Re: Stata Manuals available as electronic resource?

From   "Shuaib Kauchali" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Stata Manuals available as electronic resource?
Date   Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:45:17 +0200

Sorry for delayed responses. I am behind a proxy to send replies.

I was referring to the Panel data/time series/ and other stata books for example. Yes, indeed, I have used -findit- and -help-, and they have been very helpful.

Also books by Stata Press do not have e-versions either; the stata codes and commands can however be downloaded from the stata press website. So I have all those handy.

But once I get used to stata commands and data manipluation in stata, I am sure i will not require the manuals as much I do right now.

Thanks

Shuiab