st: Stata Manuals available as electronic resource?

From   "Shuaib Kauchali" <[email protected]>
To   STATALIST <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata Manuals available as electronic resource?
Date   Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:40:24 +0200

Dear Statalist subscribers

I have just discovered Stata and I must say it has all I need for analysis of epidemiologic data. It is very intutive and relatively straight forward to learn. I have Stata manuals in my office; I would like to know how I could have access to electronic versions of the manuals and reference books (http://www.stata-press.com/manuals/ ) so that I do not have to cart the entire load every where I go. Who do I contact to gain access to them? I am aware of the -help command- facility and it is great, but this only take care of one of the reference books.

Many thanks,

--
Shuaib Kauchali
Dept of Paediatrics & Child Health