Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: Re: st: extract data points from series

From   "d.cyril" <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: extract data points from series
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:14:34 +0100

Thanks for reply.

Using expressions for creating a dummy was definitely going over the board.

What i meant by "the best" was the most the quickest, most efficient
way of accomplishing the task. I realize one can do it in different
ways but I at least hoped to see one other method since mine is
clearly not the best.

Now, idea with averages is probably the best I can manage at this
stage. Will look into it.