st: data management

From   "Carole J. Wilson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: data management
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:38:08 -0500

This is very inelegant and will be very slow, as it proceeds
observation by observation, but it should do the trick.

You may want to change the definitition of temp2 to read "<="
depending on how you want to deal with entry and exits occuring in the
same time period.

gen temp1=(size==6)
gen new=.
local n=_N