[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: SQ-Ado updated on SSC
Courtesy of Kit Baum, a new version of the SQ-Ados for sequence analysis are
available on the SSC-Archive. You can download this new version with
ssc install sq, replace
The new version of the SQ-Ados contain bug-fixes and new features. The
(1) -sqom- uses Mata structures, which are available since Stata 9.2 (April
2006). It was possible to start -sqom- with Stata < 9.2, which
resulted in weird error messages. This is fixed.
(2) -sqtab- for twoway-tables with options -se- or -so- together with ranks()
produced wrong results. This is fixed.
The new features are:
(1) Two further egen-functions, namely -sqranks()- and -sqfreq()-. The
commands can be used to store information provided by -sqtab- as a variable
in the data set (see -help sqegen-).
(2) -sqom- allows the specification of an ideal typical sequence against which
all sequences in the data set should be compared (see -help sqom-)
* For searches and help try: