Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Charlson ado

From   "Neil Shephard" <>
Subject   Re: st: Charlson ado
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:57:37 +0000

I'm afraid I'm not overly familiar with this area, but you have two potions...

1) As the -charlson- command is implemented as an ado-file you can
-viewsource charlson.ado- and look at the code your self.

2) You could contact the author of the command which whilst not
appearing in the help page is given on the SSC description (-ssc
describe charlson-).  They may well be able to advise.

"Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute
rejection of authority."  - Thomas H. Huxley

Email - /
Website -
Photos -