Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Stata users' publications

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Stata users' publications
Date   Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:17:57 -0400

Tom said

I note that my name does not appear in the "stataus.html" list of authors, even though I'm a coauthor on 4 of the items cited
beneath that list, am registered as an author at RePEc, and have at least one article among many RePEc-identified works. Based on
this, I would assume I should have been included in the author list you show. Any idea why I was not identified?

My initial list of authors was taken from the RePEc templates. I have added Person-ID fields to the RePEc templates for some authors who I have noticed are listed in RePEc. I have not done so for Tom, but he has now been added to the list. I believe it will be refreshed tonight.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

* For searches and help try: