Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Stata users' publications

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Stata users' publications
Date   Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:49:08 -0400

A list of publications (working papers, published articles, books,
software components) indexed in RePEc authored by members of the
Stata Users Group is now available at

(This is an abbreviation for stata users, not US as in USA! It is
obviously an international group).

If you are a Stata author and have not registered in the RePEc Author
Service (not limited to economists!) at,
please do so and send me your Person-ID so I can add it to this list.

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)