Re: st: Graphing change over time of a categorical variable

From   David Bell <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Graphing change over time of a categorical variable
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:15:02 -0400

Brendan,

Look at Stata Journal 6-4. There is an article on sequence analysis by Brzinsky-Fay, Kohler and Luniak. They provide some very useful programs. Try -search sequence analysis-.
David C. Bell
Professor of Sociology
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
(317) 278-1336