Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Inverse cumulative probability functions

From   Daniel Greenfields <>
Subject   st: Inverse cumulative probability functions
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am looking for functions to calculate or make tables for Inverse Cumulative Probability. A search on Stata archive has only one reply, but it is not enough for my quesiton.

In particular, I look for inverse cumulative probability functions for a specific probability distribution function, such as lognormal, normal, or other known pdf.

If I can't find any, I may have to find a way to build functions to do it.
Any hint or advice on how to do it is very much appreciated. TIAM.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...