From   "Ian S McRae" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: XTIVREG2 and FIRST option
Date   Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:38:52 +1100

Hi there

I have recently obtained a new computer and reloaded ivreg2 and xtivreg2
in what I think are the latest versions from

The new facilities like the Stock-Yogo critical values very helpful.

While the first and ffirst options work fine in IVREG2, in XTIVREG2
(with fixed effects)only the FFIRST option works, and if I try FIRST it

"unrecognized command:  , invalid command name

Have I downloaded the wrong version or has there been a change I missed
or is there another way through?

Advice would be greatly appreciated

Ian McRae
PhD Candidate
Australian Centre for Economic Research on Health (CRICOS code 00120C)
Building 62, Mills Rd
The Australian National University
Phone: +61 2 6125 2830
Mobile 0431 929 750