Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: marginal effects after mvprobit

From   "stata_user stata_user" <>
Subject   st: marginal effects after mvprobit
Date   Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:11:36 +0000

Hi all,

I have a question about how to get marginal effects after mvprobit,
I have three binary outcomes, I run the mvprobit , and I would like to obtain the marginal effects for p111,p110 .... in order to interpret my outputs.

Thanks a lot for any help,

* For searches and help try: