st: Accumulation function

From   "Victor M. Zammit" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Accumulation function
Date   Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:20:16 +0100

Dear subscribers,

I have variable A with the given observations and I would like to create
code to get variable Accum.I tried

local i = 1

while `i'<= _N {

local e = 1