st: Re: AW: Re: xml_tab adjustments

From   "Zurab Sajaia" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: AW: Re: xml_tab adjustments
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:48:19 -0400

Tom,

I've added a new option -nobrackets- and asked Kit Baum to kindly help us with updating the program on SSC. Meanwhile you can download -xml_tab- from our server if you want, within Stata type:

net install xml_tab, from(http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPOVRES/Resources)
(pay attention to the upper-case letters)
or visit as at econ.worldbank.org/programs/poverty/toolkit

I'll send out another email once SSC version of -xml_tab- is updated.
Zurab

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Erdmann" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:48 AM
Subject: st: AW: Re: xml_tab adjustments

Hi Zurab,

thanks for your fast feedback. T

hat's actually what I meant regarding the formatting. Actually I kind of
worked around it by using the similar program -estout- :

estout * using d:\statadata\_output\test_estout14.txt , /*
*/ style(fixed) delimiter(;) starlevels(* 0.10 ** 0.05 *** 0.01) /*
*/ cells (b(fmt(3)) p(star fmt(3))) stats(r2_w N N_g )

But if -xml_tab- had the same functionality of leaving brackets out it would
be more convenient, given that it outputs directly into Excel sheet which I
use.

- Tom

Thomas Erdmann
Buetzmattweg 22