st: RE: Table with medians of a variable with many categorical variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Table with medians of a variable with many categorical variables
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:04:28 -0000

Never say "I have a quick question".

1. If the question's quick, the answer may not be!

2. If you think your question is trivial, then don't ask
it. If you think your question is interesting, it needs no
apology.

That said, -findit tabout-. I think -tabout- can do this.

Mehmet Eris