Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Turnbull survivor function in STATA

From   Diego Bellavia <>
To   STATAlist <>
Subject   st: Turnbull survivor function in STATA
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:39:03 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Statalisters,

Keep struggling with my time to event data analysis. I figured out that, since my data are
partially truncated, the Turnbull estimates of survival would be preferable to the classic Kaplan-Meier ones.
I searched on-line and went through the STATA FAQs, but I could not find out how exactly I get the
Turnbull survival estimates and curves in STATA.

Thanks in advance

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: