Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Update to -adolist- available from SSC

From   "Ben Jann" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Update to -adolist- available from SSC
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:06:50 +0100

Thanks to Kit Baum, a new version of the -adolist- package is available
from the SSC Archive.

-adolist- creates, installs and uninstalls lists of user ado packages.

. ssc install adolist, replace

or use the -adoupdate- command to install the update.

o -adolist store- has a new -nosort- option to prevent changing the
order of the packages.

o -adolist store- can now also include packages that are not installed
in the local system. Furthermore, it is now possible to add headings,
package author information, and installation instructions to the
automatic help file.

As an example, I uploaded a list of packages by me. To view the list, type

. adolist describe

To install all listed packages, type

. adolist install