[no subject]

I would like to plot two Lorenz curves on the same graph from
diferent years to compare evolution (I was reading a old post that say
the best way to do this was to use glcurve with the option with twoway
but Im trying to do this with no sucess).
 I was reading one paper that estimate Lorenz Curves Graph with IC in
the graph and diference among two Lorenz curves (the graph) - i would
like to know if there is a do-file to do this (maybe: SVYLORENZ).
 Alorenz plot the Lorenz curves (classical and General) and Pen Parade.

--
Patrick Wohrle Guimar�es
(0xx)-21-8646-1444 (celular0 - Oi)

the system manager.