Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: adding US state outlines using SPMAP

From   "Marcelo Villafani" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: adding US state outlines using SPMAP
Date   Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:45:18 -0400

No Svend, fcolor(Blues) is correct. It calls for 9 shades of blue to be
shown in a choropleth map (while for instance fcolor(Blues2) calls for up to
99 shades of blue).

Sorry Julie, I don't see your problem. Hopefully Maurizio Pisati will join
this tread soon.

Svend Juul wrote:

I know nothing about the map program, but it hit my eye that
you wrote -fc(Blues)-. Should it be -fc(blue)- instead?