Re: st: RE: Utility to reduce vector length by a given number of elements

From   Rachel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Utility to reduce vector length by a given number of elements
Date   Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:55:47 -0500

Thanks Nick, this works.  I was hoping for a one step command
(analagous to the   functionality for strings in your -renvars-
command) that did not involve computing the length, but apparently
this doesn't exist.