st: RE: Follow up: Viewing code for matrix functions.

From   "Marcos Delprato" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Follow up: Viewing code for matrix functions.
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:26:07 -0000

.......for instance, this is the program to determine Sign and complex
quadrant functions copied from its source code...

marcos

/*
        Quadrants:
                             (2)
                           2  |  1

                    (3) ------+------ (1)
                           3  |  4
                             (4)

        quadrant(0i) = quandrant(C(.)) = .
        Note treatment of degenerate cases:  quadrant(5+0i) = 1

        Thus, after exclusion of Re==Im==0:

                        Q1:     Re>0  & Im>=0
                        Q2:     Re<=0 & Im>0
                        Q3:     Re<0  & Im<=0