st: jackknife and pweights

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: jackknife and pweights
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:24:51 +0100

Hi all,

I am using the jackknife method to compute the SE of this biprobit:

biprobit  (y1= x2 y1 y2 u1) (y2 = x2 z2) [pweight=weight], robust
cluster(clusty).

But, writing:

biprobit  (y1=x1 x2 y2 u2) (y2 = x2 z2) [pweight=weight], vce(jackknife)
robust cluster(clusty)

gives the error-message:
(running biprobit on estimation sample)
varlist not allowed
an error occurred when jackknife executed biprobit
r(101);

which disappears only if I eliminate [pweight=weight]: that is, I do get
results for:
biprobit  (y1=x1 x2 y2 u2) (y2 = x2 z2), vce(jackknife) robust
cluster(clusty)

doe sit mean that I cannot use pweights or is there a way to put them
somewhere else in the command?
If not, can I do this time of estimation with some other command (e.g.,
bootstrap) supporting  the cluster, robust and pweight options?

Thanks a lot,

Sabrina

Sabrina Di Addario
Economic Research Unit - BANK OF ITALY - Sede di Roma -
Via XX Settembre, 97/e  00187 Rome (Italy)
( (+39) 06 47 92 34 58 Fax +39 06 47 92 53 51
* E-mail: [email protected]

** Le e-mail provenienti dalla Banca d'Italia sono trasmesse in buona fede e non
comportano alcun vincolo ne' creano obblighi per la Banca stessa, salvo che cio' non
sia espressamente previsto da un accordo scritto.
Questa e-mail e' confidenziale. Qualora l'avesse ricevuta per errore, La preghiamo di
comunicarne via e-mail la ricezione al mittente e di distruggerne il contenuto. La
informiamo inoltre che l'utilizzo non autorizzato del messaggio o dei suoi allegati
potrebbe costituire reato. Grazie per la collaborazione.
-- E-mails from the Bank of Italy are sent in good faith but they are neither binding on
the Bank nor to be understood as creating any obligation on its part except where
provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is confidential. If you have received it
by mistake, please inform the sender by reply e-mail and delete it from your system.
Please also note that the unauthorized disclosure or use of the message or any
attachments could be an offence. Thank you for your cooperation. **