From   "John Gelissen" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Bootstrap and rreg
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:49:14 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to perform a robust regression analysis with the bootstrap. To
do this I would like to run the following command:

bootstrap, reps(50) seed(12345): rreg wealth technoscale talentscale
tolerance meltingpot bohemianism density2001

Now, every time I do this I get the following message:

option noheader not allowed

Because I do not use the 'noheader' option in my command, I do not
immediately see what is going wrong here. Any suggestions?

Dr. John Gelissen
Assistant Professor
Department of Methodology and Statistics
Tilburg University
POBox 90153
5000LE Tilburg
The Netherlands
Tel: +031 13 4662974

Lovers, poets, religious madmen and anglers seem to me to have this in
common - they live for the impassioned anticipation of an uncertain thing
(Ted Leeson:  The Habit of Rivers)