st: re: weighted kappa for multiple raters

From   "Devendra Amre" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: weighted kappa for multiple raters
Date   Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:06:37 -0500

Hi,
When going thru the archives I noticed that a similar question was
posted on Dec 26, 2006. I however could not find a response.

I want to estimate weighted kappa (either linear or quadratic) for
data acquired using multiple raters (18) on ordinal ratings (5
ratings) on a group of subjects. From kappa help I gauze that the kap
or kappa facilities enable estimation of weighted kappa for 2 raters
and unweighted kappa for multiple raters. Would appreciate suggestions
(syntax) for estimating weighted kappa for multiple raters. Data are
in format for using kap: Rows for subjects and columns for the raters.

Thanks.

Devendra Amre MD, PhD
Montreal, Canada