RE: st: RE: RE: Stata formulas

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Stata formulas
Date   Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:55:36 -0000

On the last point, I have the data.

To end 2006, there were 32 Stata users' meetings.

StataCorp (or its predecessors Stata Corp or CRC)
were represented at 31 of them. The only exception
was a one-day meeting in London on 5 July 1996.

SamL