Re: st: Stata formulas

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata formulas
Date   Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:16:02 +0100

Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan wrote:
> I have a very basic question. Where do I find the
> formulas used by Stata. I have been looking into the
> Stata website and I cant find them.

The full documentation of the formulas is one of the fine points of the Stata
manual. All entries of the reference manual have the section "methods  and
formulas", which document the methods and formulas used for the respective
command. The formulas for the command -regress- can be found under the
heading "methods and formulas" in [R] regress, for example.

Uli

--
Ulrich Kohler
[email protected]